Because Warboy Productions, LLC, an Oregon limited liability (the “Company” or “we”), collects personal data, we understand the responsibility of collecting and maintaining our users’ data. Accordingly, we are committed to implementing measures designed to protect the privacy of those providing us with certain information.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
You should be aware that this Policy applies to all information we collect, including without limitation information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website we operate or websites operated by any third parties; or
Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Gather
The information we collect falls into two categories: non-personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information:
(1) Non-personally identifiable information: When visitors come to this Website, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Website were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” Collecting such information involves the logging of the IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to this Website. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
We also use “cookies,” which are small text files placed on a user’s computer hard drive to help us determine the type of content and sites to which a visitor to this Website links, the length of time each visitor spends at any particular area of this Website and the services visitors choose to use. Essentially, cookies are a visitor’s identification card for our computers, or servers, that placed them there. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience at this Website. Nevertheless, you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. For more information on how to do so, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
(2) Personally identifiable information: In certain areas of this Website, for example, when entering information to indicate your interest in participating in a potential Regulation A offering of our securities, we require that you provide us with personally identifiable information (including, for example, first name, surname, street address, email address, telephone number, and your address).
Children Under the Age of 18
This Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, nor register on the Website, make any purchases through this Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services and, this Website, and any other websites we may have and soliciting your feedback through email communications, telephone calls, and/or focus groups;
- To perform data analyses, including market and consumer search, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
to provide more information related to a potential Regulation A offering as contemplated by the Company, but only to the extent you have indicated interest in participating in such offering;
- To comply with legal recommendations, applicable legal requirements and our policies and practices; and
for any other purpose with your consent.
We limit our own e-mail solicitations to those who have not “opted out” of receiving such communications. The solicitations are limited in that they, among other things, will clearly indicate the originator of the e-mail and provide the customer with a method of “opting out” of receiving future communications of a similar nature.
We reserve the right to release information contained within our access logs concerning any visitor or customer when that visitor or customer is in violation of our terms of service or other published guidelines, or partakes (or is reasonably suspected of partaking) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or other court order, and to release such information in response to court and governmental orders, civil subpoenas, discovery requests and as otherwise required by law. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who may be using our servers or services for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement individuals or entities for investigation or prosecution.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition to the purposes described elsewhere in this Policy, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use a feature of the Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the intended recipient;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
with your consent.
We may also disclose your information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You should be aware of the following mechanisms that may be available to provide you with control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
You may link to third party websites through this Website. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by the Company. Accordingly, you release the Company from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
You should also be aware that this Policy does not create any rights enforceable by third parties and does not require disclosure of any personal information related to users of this Website. The Company bears no responsibility for information collected or used by any advertiser or third party website. Please review the terms of service for each site you visit through third party links.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you would like to view your personally identifiable information or have it removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however, we reserve the right, from time to time, to recontact former users of our Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information sharing. We have such a policy in place. You may opt-out of information sharing by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We take the security of our Website very seriously. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. In spite of our best efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make a material change to this Policy, we will indicate (on the Website or otherwise) that our privacy practices have changed and will provide a link to the new Policy. In the event we make a material change to how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of such new or different use. The date this Policy was last revised is at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy to check for any updates or changes.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Company at email@example.com.